You know that water you’re swimming in that you can’t see because you’re so deeply immersed in it? That’s your culture.
And Katie, Kelly, and I are going to try to demystify culture so that we, as leaders, can get busy taking the best steps to cultivating a thriving culture (and thus, a thriving business).
We play with:
- the definition of culture (what it is and isn’t),
- what leaders get wrong about it,
- how to get a pulse on your culture, and
- the FIRST actions you need to take if you’re interested in transforming your culture.
Between the 3 of us, you’ll hear the perspective of a positive psychology leadership coach (Katie), a deeply embedded Conscious Capitalism voice (Kelly), and a CEO (me / Laura). We hope you learn from all 3!
In upcoming weeks, we’ll dig into the systems (consciously designed or not) of culture like decision making and communication.
The 10X Impact podcast is a production of 10X Leadership Lab.
10X Leadership Lab exists transform business into a vehicle that elevates humanity through conscious leadership, stakeholder win win, thriving culture, and higher purpose.
- Visit www.10xleadershiplab.com
- Subscribe to 10X Leadership Lab Education
- Follow Us on LinkedIn
- Connect with your host, Laura Juarez
#10ximpact #10xleadershiplab #impactdrivenbusiness #stakeholdercapitalism #businessstrategy #consciousleadership #consciouscapitalism #leadership #bcorp #higherpurpose